Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Question to Mitsu-chan!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I know you've seen Fushigi Yuugi anime series, ne? Hvae you seen Lain? I'm not sure wjhich tio buy... FY seaosn 1 box set or Lain box set?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uhhhhh ... lain is awesome so far, but i heard very good things about fushigi yugi

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I LOVE the FY manga, but I'v eheard alot abotu Lain, like from you and many others

  4. #4
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know much about FY, but i would recommend Lain. Nice and confusing it is. Besides, you've probably got the basic story of FY from the manga. Lain will be completely new for you.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ya most ppl that tell me about FY read manga

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know. I have seen both all the way through, and I liked Serial Experiments Lain a lot more then I did Fushigi Yugi. True, it's longer then Lain but I couldn't stand the relationship between Tamahome and Miaka, it reminded me too much of Mamoru and Usagi...it made me sick. >_< The only reason I really kept watching was because of Hotori, Tasuki and Nuriko.
    I won't rant about that though, I'd reccomend Lain but go with what you like, if what you prefer a shoujo series just dripping with romance then I'd suggest Fushigi Yuugi. It's your call.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Public opinions ays Lain, plus I'm reading FY manga, so a good olfashioned mind killing anime sounds good ^^

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oooookay... O_o
    So that means you are going with...?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Lain [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd have to go with Lain too...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •